Sunday, December 25, 2011

Union Square at San Francisco

Warning: I am extremely jolly and high as I am writing this post


I'm just going to use this post as an opportunity to say... MERRY CHRISTMAS! And don't forget the true purpose of this holiday is to celebrate the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ :D. Okay, I'll stop with the preaching of my beliefs.
The following photos are from going to Union Square in San Francisco with Sunny, Michelle S, Jennifer, Michelle N, Sarah, & Rachel for my birthday thing kindaishnotreally. It was more of a fun holiday hangout.
When we arrived, the place was bustling with, what else, people! Only the perfect time to start caroling and spreading holiday cheer... Which is exactly what we did HOHOHO. Some people smiled at us and some people looked at us weird but we all know Santa didn't get anything good for those people, heh. Next, we joyfully pranced to a lovely ambrosia [VOCAB WORD IF YOU HAVE GORDON (why am I such a dork today? I mean, I'm using parentheses within parentheses)] which is also known as a famous San Fran hot dog stand and delightfully munched down our yummy treats. With full stomachs, we twirled to the ginormous tree in the center of the square. To understand the mass of the tree, I'll just say that an ornament = the size of a head. Get the picture? Anyways, we gleefully snapped pictures and moved on to the twinkling ice rink to buy tickets... Only to find that the tickets for the next round were sold out. Welp. I am still sorry to my friends for not anticipating this situation before. Thank the heavens someone (I forgot who) suggested we shop instead. So, we frolicked along the street and flitted among our favorite shops. Have I mentioned that San Francisco's H&M is like, da best? 'Cause every time I leave that store I'm carrying some of my favorite buys of all time.
... I realize I have been talking for a long time and that most of you probably haven't read to here or if you did, you don't care. I will probably condense this later. The point is, we laughed and had fun and spent money and saw pretty things.

Enjoy the photos!















 And lastly, to summarize our entire trip with one photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment