Sunday, July 3, 2011

THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN

During my visit to hometown, Ann Arbor, MI, I met up with my friends Alissa and Chrissie! We went to The Pierpont Commons of the University of Michigan campus for the shoot. It was overall probably one of my favorite shoots I've done, because they look beautiful and I actually knew a little more about using a DSLR and Photoshop compared to my other shoots. It was fun too because during our second "tomboy" outfit, it started raining and we had to run around a lot. I hope you enjoy the photos! 
(For more and higher quality photos from the shoot, see my flickr)





{On Alissa: Forever 21 denim vest; H&M shorts, Gap tank
On Chrissie: Abercrombie & Fitch romper; J. Crew blouse; thrifted straw hat}





{Hollister bikini; J. Crew trousers; H&M fedora; Forever 21 plaid shirt}




{Forever 21 sheer blouse; Forever 21 shorts; vintage heels}

Modelled by Alissa Arndt & Christina Daniels
Photography & editing by me
Styling by Alissa and me

No comments:

Post a Comment