Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FAIRYTALE AMUSEMENT

Very successful shoot with my gorgeous friends Michelle, Rachel, and Faline on Labor Day weekend! These girls are super fun to work with, and the setting was great, thanks to Michelle's huge backyard. The theme was innocent beauty, which I think was achieved quite well- much credit to Rachel's awesome wardrobe. The second set of clothes were just sort of random outfits with whatever we had. 

And I'm excited to say. . . I finally got Photoshop! No, not the trial, no, not torrented, I actually bought it. Learning the techniques are so difficult, and my editing skills are still amateur, but the difference is still really nice. Like, how am I supposed to know that PMS stands for Pantone Matching System, not. . . yeah. Anyways, enjoy the photos! (Click for high res)






















Modelled by Rachel Tu, Faline Tran, & Michelle Nguyen
Photography & editing by me
Styling by Rachel and me

No comments:

Post a Comment