Thursday, November 24, 2011

PEN NAME: Q. T. PIE

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! In case people aren't aware, November is not only about Thanksgiving, remembering veterans, and Black Friday. It's also about novels! Nanowrimo, short for National Novel Writing Month, is where people of any age can hone their writing skills or just simply challenge themselves. My memories doing this task last year were not fond, heh. But nevertheless it was a great memory (Thanks Ms. Niksch!). So in honor of this month, we wrote novels.
. . loljk I'm too lazy. We did a photoshoot of course! Rachel has a pretty legit front yard. The clothes we used are all our own. Props to Jessica for giving the idea of this shoot too. She couldn't make it though. :(
By the way, our 2nd and 3rd outfits sort of strayed from the concept, but oh well. It's still fall-esque. Click for high-res!













Um this looked too much like a UO ad so I had to. <3

All our clothes/random stuff. . . I brought a suitcase, HA.

Modeled by Rachel Tu & Jennifer Lee
Photography & editing by me
Styling by Rachel and me

1 comment:

  1. Really love the pics and the little pink sneakers are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete